- Worldwide, male drivers have a higher risk of dying in a car accident than women due to their inclination to speed more, drink more and take more risk.
- Most car accidents occur within 5 km of a person’s home.
- In South Africa, the major contributory factors to accidents during the festive season are drunk driving, speeding, overtaking when unsafe to do so, fatigue, overloading of vehicles and tyre bursting.
- The most dangerous drivers are young men.
- Almost 40% of fatal accidents involve the use of alcohol.
- The most likely time to be involved in a fatal car accident is on weekends between midnight and 03h00.
- Deaths from car accidents in South Africa is as twice as high than in the rest of the world.
- DOG BITES: LIABILITY CLAIMS March 7, 2019
- DISCLAIMERS February 11, 2019
- ROUTE MARKERS: IMPORTANT TO IDENTIFY AN ACCIDENT SCENE AND HOW TO READ THEM February 4, 2019
- WHEN IS THE OWNER OF A VEHICLE PROPERLY IDENTIFIED February 4, 2019
- Can a driver in a single vehicle accident claim from the Road Accident Fund ? January 29, 2019
- Services offered by MVO Consultants May 24, 2018
- Case Law: Stationary vehicle in opening of a Median Strip. May 22, 2018
- Case Law: Traffic Circles: May 22, 2018
- Case Law: Stop Signs April 26, 2018
- Case Law: Actio De Ferris April 26, 2018
- Case Law: Traffic Light Intersections (5) April 24, 2018
- Case Law: T- Junction April 24, 2018
What we do
Motor vehicle accident investigations, Loss Adjusting, Personal liability, Public liability, Defective workmanship, Product liability, Business Interruption, Theft, Fire, Opinions on Merits and Quantum, Loss of income investigations, Merit and Quantum investigations / Reconstruction, Common Law liability investigations, Acquisition of SAP dockets, hospital / medical records / reports, Interpretation services, Transportation of clients, and Tracing.